*thirtyfour 10.29.11

 A little bit hippie, a little bit princess and a Little bit rock and roll.
An apron fit for dear Hope.
She has been my apron model on more than one occasion.

I cant wait to see this what this little girl will be like when she grows up.
She is so full of spirit.
So full of dreams.
So full of life.

I heard once that what you wanted to be when you were little plays into what you are when you grow up.
If that is the case lil miss Hope has a lot of living to do!

I always wanted to dress up like a gypsy for Halloween.
I guess that one played out.

I can also remember loving to play "store" and "library" with my friend Dia.
I have played enough store as an adult.
I do really enjoy it.
Library I still have yet to experience.


This is the first time I have done two aprons in one day!
They were for sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment