*eighteen 10.03.11


My first day back to sewing after two weeks off and I felt a bit of pressure!
I received some new pieces of fabric on my way through Minneapolis.
This apron is the result of two such gifts.

I had my little 7 year old friend Hope over to my bus yesterday.
She was complimenting various items that I have.
Books, games, little things hanging on my walls.
After each compliment she would ask me where I got it.
I would almost always reply,"From a friend.""Wow, you have a lots of things from your friends!" was her reply.
It's true I do!
I rarely buy things myself.
Except for tea towels.
I may have a problem with those.
And chocolate of course!
I also rarely get rid of something someone has given me.
The proof of that is the pink flamingo holding a beach basket and an umbrella sitting on the dash of the bus.
Thanks John.

I finished sewing the pocket on today and it was still missing something.
It just didn't seem very interesting.
I thought I would try the strips of fabric coming up from the bottom hem and I love the result.




Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment