*twentynine 10.24.2010

Making aprons for me usually involves some sort of cooking as well.
There is always something to cook for around here.
So in between hems and gathers I am cooking.
It is very convenient to live in a bus for this cooking and sewing dance.
All I have to do is turn around and I am in the kitchen.

Today we are having some people around for a bon fire.
Desserts is on the menu.

I have been craving these bars my mom used to make.
Magic Cookie Bars.
Also know as 7 layer bars.
They are SO yum!
You can click on the link for the recipe.
They turned out great even though I baked them for a bit too long.
The hazard of sewing and baking
I always forget things in the oven!

The apron for today comes from a skirt.
I gave it a round pocket.
And a button.
Love.
I think the waistline material comes from my sister. I believe it was a tablecloth at one time.



No comments:

Post a Comment