*twentysix 10.19.11

I went round and round with how to make an apron for 1 month old Posey.
I didn't want a normal apron.
Apron strings dont seem comfy to lie on.
I had in my mind for quite a while the idea of sewing an apron onto a onsie.
I still think it is a very cute idea
But then a onsie fits for only three months.
Then I thought about making a skirt instead of an apron.
When I got down to it yesterday it just seemed too complicated.

What I did end up making is this very cute baby smock apron!
I figure it can double as a bib.
And will hopefully fit for longer than 3 months!
I gave it an itty bitty baby pocket for storing food in:)
That will give mom something fun to clean up.

And so the aprons for mom and the three girls has come to a close.
I think they will look very nice all dressed up in the kitchen together.



No comments:

Post a Comment