*twentyseven 10.20.11


Todays apron is for...
well...
ME!

There have been two stray dogs on the land this week.
One of them chewed up my apron that was hanging on the clothesline!
And I mean chewed up!
(See bottom photo for evidence.)

This apron was a practical apron.
It hangs on the clothes line with its pocket full of clothespins.
Then when you go to hang our clothes out you tie the apron around your waist.
No running back and forth for the pegs.
Then you wear it when you take your nice air dried clothes off the line.
No more trying to see how many pegs you can fit in your hands before you dash to the clothespin bucket.
Just slip them right into the pocket.

Needless to say I had to make a replacement for the dog chewed clothespin apron!

I made this apron using part of an old linen dress and a cute little bag I had lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment