thirty 10.25.11

I thought I would pose for the apron thirty photo.
Thirty aprons.
I think I may try to make it to 100!

Today was a crazy day on the bus.
I woke up and started sewing.
I still had my jammies on!
This is not the norm, no matter what my mother may say.

It was just one of those days.
It also happened to be one of those days where we had lots of visitors to the bus!
The land has been pretty full of people. We had the pilgrimage, and a work week, and our friend Chuck from bread of life came out to share with us last night.

So people were stopping by the bus to say Hello or goodbye, depending in their direction.
Really not a day for me to be in my jammies!

I switched into my clothes in between visitors and made a crazy apron to go with the crazy day.

Stripes, polka dots, and flowers! The stripes come from a linen dress.
I left the button holes from the dress showing on one side of the apron.
A fun little touch.
The flowers are an amazing find I got at a thrift shop a few weeks ago.
They are linen as well.
I think it is meant to be a napkin.

It makes a perfect big double pocket.
My dear friend Lana tells me she likes the big pockets. Then she can wipe her dirty hands inside the pockets and the apron stays looking clean!









No comments:

Post a Comment