*twenty 10.05.11


Today I sewed my apron.
Took some photos of it.
Came up to blog.
Then I realized I had not thought about what to blog at all today!
Normally I am thinking about what to blog as I sew the apron.
Today my brain was elsewhere.

The joy of multi tasking.

I was thinking about how the Jesus Kitchen bus needs to be cleaned up.
I thought about what I was going to make for dinner.
I thought about looking up recipes for the spaetzle noodles Shallyn gave me.
I thought about, once again, how I am going to make that lunch lady apron!
I thought about the book I am reading. Gotta love Ted Dekker.

To be present in the present.
My constant challenge.

I also put a bit of thought into the apron I was making.
An apron fit for a princess.
I stocked up on tulle this week so there are six layers with three colors for the little girl who will wear this apron.
Can you ever have too much tulle?

The fabric from this apron is from a pillowcase I found.
The print is very cute but one of the little girls on it is upside down!
I added a pocket in just the right spot!
You can look inside the pocket if you want to see what the upside down girl is up to.



Posted via Blogaway

1 comment:

  1. One of my fav designs...well actually they are all my Favs...this one has a "little girl" in the pocket..and she looks up @ you while u peek in :)

    ReplyDelete