*twentyone 10.07.11

 Lunch lady apron take one.

The lunch lady apron had me stumped for quite a while.
It is for a friends sister.
Who is a lunch lady.

I wanted it to be comfortable.
I wanted it to be practical.
Most of all I wanted it to be fun.

Something that she would want to wear.
Something to make the other lunch ladies jealous.
Something to redefine lunch lady to the students.

Here is what I came up with.

The ties cross in the back and then tie around the waist.
This makes it so it is not rubbing on your neck .
It also makes it easy to adjust for different sizes.
Comfortable.

I used a lightweight cotton fabric.
Easy to wash up.
I added two nice size pockets to store things in.
Practical.

Red accents.
A cute little flower up the top.
Fun.
Very Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment