*twentytwo 10.11.11


Life is hopping at Nomads Land at the moment.
We are getting ready for the pilgrimage which is coming up a couple days and a work party that is happening next week.
There is always something to do around here.

I was enjoying a cup of tea this morning.
Reading the word for the day.
Catching a few moments of silence before the day started.

I was drinking out of one of my favorite mugs.
Created by the potter John Hunter.
I was noticing how perfect the little groove on the top of the handle was for putting ones thumb.
I was thinking about how the groove was most likely made by the potters own finger.
This started a train of thought.
The potters fingerprints are all over the mug.
My fingerprints are all over my aprons.
The Creators fingerprints are all over us.

Todays apron is the first of a set of four.
They are a special order for my friend Lacey and her three adorable daughters.
I think I will just give you a few sneak previews until all four are done and then I will show them all together.


1 comment:

  1. why is this post making me cry?! Oh my beautiful friend - I am so excited to have aprons with your fingerprints and so grateful that the Creator has left His fingerprints on us. Love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete