thirtyfive11.03.11

This apron may look slightly familiar.
It is the same fabric as thirtyfour.
I just like the combo so well I had to try it again.

Today was my first day sewing on my sisters machine.
After three flights from Birmingham
We are back in Minnesota.

Sewing on a machine that is not mine
is like driving someones car
or cooking in someones kitchen.

I know how to do it but it doesn't feel quite right.

Every time I went to lift up the foot my hand hit air.
The lever is in a different spot on my sisters machine.




We did a craft show today.
Homemade soap is my weakness.
There is always a soap vendor and I am always so tempted.
So I found a table stocked with yummy things from Body Bliss.
I smelled and I sniffed.
Everything smelled divine.
I finally settled on a bar of hair shampoo.
That is right a bar of shampoo.
I have never heard of such a thing but I am excited to go try it.








No comments:

Post a Comment