*thirtynine 11.14.11


Apron making is a bit sporadic these days.
I have been working full time.
I am really missing making an apron everyday!
I have so many ideas.


I think I enjoy the rhythm of one apron a day.
Something creative to do each day.
Something I can finish in a day.
A project that drags on is one that I will never finish.

I started making a beaded curtain about  10 years ago.
I started off great.
6 strands or so in a few days.
I think I may have 7 strands done at this present moment.


An apron I can handle.

I went fabric shopping with my mom this past weekend.
I found some great deals and some great fabrics!
I am totally inspired.
There was only so much fabric I could fit into my suitcase when we came to MN from Alabama.

Teal with sparkly gold polka dots.
Red and gold damask.
With a little purple accent on the pocket.

These are the kind of rich colors I want to be surrounded with during a Minnesota winter.









1 comment: