*fortyone 11.29.11



I am still making aprons.
There are just a few more days in between them!
I was quite distracted my my cute lil niece and nephew when I was in MN.

This is the last apron I made in Minnesota.
I am now back in Alabama at Nomads Land.

This one was made for my dear friend Lana.
Lana and I have been friends for somewhere around 10 years.

We lived together in a wonderful community house for a few years.
Good times.

Then after we both got married, Nigel and I lived in our bus in their backyard.
Good times.

This is the second apron I have made for Lana over the course of our friend ship.

The first one was during her "brown and blue" phase.
It was brown with blue flowers.
          When I gave it to her she laughed and said she had just bought the same exact fabric!

This is my first ruffle apron.
Ruffles take a long time!
There must be a trick I dont know about.
But they sure are cute!







1 comment:

  1. Impressed with the ruffles Rachel. Sadly there are no short cuts with ruffles:-(

    ReplyDelete