*fortytwo 12.06.11


Its our last day in Alabama.
We are off to New Zealand tomorrow.
It has been a loverly week here.

I have enjoyed seeing our bus again and sewing with my machine!

I do plan on making aprons in NZ.
Hopefully I will find a machine to have on the bus.

This was one of those aprons that kinda of made itself.
I wasnt sure what it was going to look like when I started.

I wanted to use the striped linen dress.
But there wasnt quite enough fabric.
So I added a panel of the orange dots in the middle.

I made the pockets.
But when I put them in place they looked a bit funny with the panel.
So I put the small pocket on the big pocket.
Why not?


I sewed the ties on.
But they were a bit to far off the shoulder.
So I added couple little tucks.
Perfect.

Working with what is in front of me.
Being flexible.
Going with the flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment