Zucchini Fritters

I did consider starting up another blog to share some cooking adventures.
But really, three blogs is enough to keep up with.

I think cooking and aprons go pretty well together.
You do wear an apron when you cook after all.

I made these Zucchini fritters the other day and they were SO good I had to share.

I am one of those annoying people who don't use a recipe so I will try to recreate it for you here.







First I pulled out the food processor.

I threw in
2 small zucchini
1 carrot
1/4 red onion
1 clove of garlic
1 egg
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup of flour (the milk and the flour it where is gets fuzzy. It should be a pancake consistency.)
1t baking powder.
Salt and Pepper

Whizz it all up!

Add a bit of oil to a skillet and cook them up like pancakes.

I topped them with avocado and a tomato chutney recipe that I found in a Real Simple magazine.
This made enough for three people. Or two very hungry people.

I hope it goes well if you give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness these look amazing! i will try them and get back to you!

    ReplyDelete