fortysix 12.27.11


I have another confession to make.

I am not proud of it.
But it has to be said.
When I was a kid my friends and I used to drive around in our cars and shoot people.

With water guns.

We would pull up next to a car at a red light.
If they had their windows down they were in for it.
As soon as the light was about to turn green we would bring out the super soakers and pull the triggesr.
Then squeal away.
I am not sure if our cars actually squealed but it seems like they should have.

Today after I made my apron I took a walk down to the shops.
I was innocently walking through the parking lots when a van drove by.

With water guns.

I was shot in the arm with a spray of water.

I guess it was payback.

I have made a previous apron with this fabric. 
I just love the combo and couldn’t resist doing another.
I would like to find some gold buttons for the pockets.
Thanks for the modeling K and M.

No comments:

Post a Comment