*fortyfour 12.21.11



I am getting back into the swing of apron making.
My outside sewing table was confiscated by my husband today.
It has turned from a sewing table to a construction table.
He is redoing half our kitchen.
We had a leak in the bus while we were away and some cupboards needed some serious attention.

I laid a blanket down, sat down, and did my cutting and ironing on the floor.
It worked out much better than I was expecting.

This apron is made from a linen upholstery sample and some cotton I got from the fabric store.
It is one big pocket.
I think it will be a good clothespin apron.
Also is you run out if room in the clothes basket you can defiantly fit a few things in this pocket!

The lovely Katie agreed to model for me today.
She makes the apron look great!
Thanks Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment