*thirtyseven 11.7.11


I've been thinking.
I spend the majority of the year living in a bus.
We are in a house maybe two months.

I like staying in a house.
I like having hot water to do the dishes without having to heat it up on the stove.
I like having a big sink that dishes actually fit in.
I like having a high pressure shower.

After a while of being in a house I start to miss the outdoors.
Living in a bus is kinda of like living outside.
If it is cold outside it is cold in the bus.

Being in a house in Minnesota in the winter is not like being outside.
That is a good thing.
But I still miss knowing what the temperature is outside when I wake up.

I also feel like I forget to look at the moon when I live in a house.
When we are on the road or out in the woods I know what stage the moon is in.
I follow its coming in and going out.

This apron just came together from different things I had in my fabric collection.
A piece of eyelet fabric.
An old table runner.
Some beautiful lace for the ties.
Walla!
An apron that scream vintage.
Thanks model Wendy.



Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment