*seven 09.02.11

Last apron of the week!
Thats right I am taking the whole weekend off, not just sundays.
I have decided I am not an apron machine!

The pins I have been using to sew with are from the dollar shop. I have nothing against the dollar shop, but these pins are not good. Half are dull and wont even go thru the fabric.

I have in my pin cusion one long yellow pin. I think it came from my sisters place. It is a beautiful pin. I use it every chance I get.

Today we were in the craft store and my husband comes over to me with a box of new pins. He tells me that I should get em.
I am in pin heaven.

I used the green dots again today. I love them! This apron also features a one of a kind carrot pocket. I found this at a thrift store I used to work at. I think it goes great with the dots and the lace!

I started making labels for the aprons today, they have the apron number, the date, and say One Apron A Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment