*fourteen 09.13.11


Keith Green joined me for todays apron adventure.
I feel like listening to Keith Green just makes me a better person.
Maybe it might help me make a better apron?

Todays apron was made for sweet little Niah.
Her mom Shallyn gave me the fabric to make them both a matching set.
Can you sense a sequel coming?
I have had the fabric for a couple of weeks waiting to be inspired.

Making an apron specifically for someone is more pressure for me than just making one and maybe someone think its great.
Will they like it?
Should I add more pockets?
Maybe a bit of ribbon?
Or is ribbon too much?
And just what does a lunch lady apron look like anyways?!

Well today I decided to stuff my perfectionism and people pleasing issues down in a little hole and start on these aprons.

Curtains turned into aprons.

The hills are alive with the sound of music.

1 comment:

  1. That Pocket gave me an idea,what if u made little "Chefs Hats" to go w/the kids aprons. A wide band then a little ,gathered "puff" for the girls and Boy/Dad "BBQ grill" Aprons for the ,Men, in the Family. Burger King crowns covered in matching grill/apron. You may have to hire help !

    ReplyDelete