fiftyone 04.05.2013


I am a procrastinator. I started this apron about 3 weeks ago. I am finishing it today just in time to give it to my dear friend who requested it for her little sons third birthday.
When he was asked what he wanted for a birthday present he said, "A morepork apron!"
Of course!

I have always been a procrastinator.
I can remember when I was in school and I would cram the night before a test.
Not at 5pm or some decent hour.
But all night long!
I would study until I was too tired to stay awake.
Then set my alarm for an hour.
Sleep.
Wake up and study again.
Not sure how I did it but I got very good grades!
Maybe someday I will be over this procrastination thing of mine.

So yesterday I am running errands around town.
I get into my car.
Throw my purse on the seat next to me.
Buckle up.
Get the keys out.
Go to start the car.
Only to realize I am sitting on the passenger side!
Again!
I have got to stop doing that.
You would think after a year in NZ I would know which side of the car to get into.

Some habits die hard I guess.

So here's to apron 51.
I hope little Micah likes it.
I have a feeling it is a bit large.
But he will grow.

PS For the Americans, I am not a month behind on the date. Just changing it in honor of living on the other side of the world. The day comes before the month here. Makes sense really if you think about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment